Registering on our site gives you access to accredited CME/CPD events relevant to your specialty, produced by third-party providers. OnPACEMD does not organize these events nor is involved in their production. As a part of our service, we will send you notifications of relevant CME/CPD events at the email address you provided during registration. While you may opt out of these communications, doing so may limit your ability to utilize our services fully.
Please be aware that the site also contains non-accredited CME/CPD events/programs, some of which may be sponsored or advertised by third parties. We do not endorse or approve any products or use any products listed on our site.
Finally, it is important to note that the contents of this site are intended for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as advice of any kind.
- Account and Security: In order to access certain features of this Application, you will be required to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your device. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Content: This Application may contain educational programs, resources, and other materials that are provided by third parties. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted via the Application or endorse any opinions expressed via the Application. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Application.
- Intellectual Property: This Application and its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content or materials on this Application for commercial purposes without our expressed written consent.
- Disclaimers: This Application is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to this Application or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Application for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Application or the contents of the Application.